Friday, May 1, 2009

It's week three of Good News/Good Mood Friday.  I believe it has been a great success.  I actually find myself seeking out things during the week to post up here on Fridays, which makes every day a good news day!  Enjoy

1) Arrrr, a good laugh, matey:


Scroll to the bottom of the facebook page you have open in the next window (you know you do).  Click on "English (US)" and switch it to "English (Pirate)."  There is something great about seeing which of your 'blokes has pledged 'is allegiance to flip flops, or something equally absurd.  Try not to smile, just try.

2) Some Good Friends:

Makes me smile every time.  Keep watching for the moment when the one otter reaches out to take hold of his friends hand again.  Try not to "Awww" :)



3) Some Dental Thoughts:

"Happiness is your dentist telling you it won't hurt and then having him catch his hand in the drill."  ~Johnny Carson

"Some old women and men grow bitter with age; the more their teeth drop out, the more biting the get." ~George D. Prentice

And a little Shakespeare for ye thespians. . .
"For there was never yet philosopher
That could endure the toothache patiently."
~William Shakespeare, Much Ado About Nothing


4) A Good Blog:  

Finally, see what Lisa has to say about things.

1 comment:

  1. Awwww that was the cutest thing I think I've ever seen. :) Happy Good News Friday! And thanks for pimping me. I'm writing my post now.

    ReplyDelete