Sunday, October 25, 2009

RIP Farmville

I have decided tonight to delete my Farmville application on The Book.

I'm hanging up my overalls. I'm putting my cattle out to pasture. I'm selling off the supplies. I hope that my land is accepted back into nature. I would hate to see my plot of land be used by Corporate America to build the next WalMart Supercenter. Still, I can't take the committment, albeit a virtual one. The crops are demanding, the animals are far too fertile and those damn fruit trees always need harvesting. By the way, do real farms even have Elephants? And if they do, are said Elephants producing circus peanuts? I was always confused by that.

Goodbye Farmville. I'll miss your serenity. I'll miss your 4-hour turnover of Strawberries. They were superb, albeit virtual.

No comments:

Post a Comment